Three Hops Three Hops

The art looks nice and the music is good(even if it overlaps at points) but the gameplay is incredibly confusing at first and it took me 7 minutes to even understand what was going on. After I figured out how to play I got very bored very quickly. If you had given the platforms an animation going down and added more variety during the gameplay, maybe I would of enjoyed it more.

Three Amigos Three Amigos

It's an interesting concept, but a poor execution. The restart doesn't work after you've died and the platforming is incredibly finicky. The art is good, even if some of the downsampling takes away from it. At the moment it's just a sub-par platformer with no audio and bad mechanics.

TAT Project TAT Project

...This looked cool, it really did. But I can't even start the game and play. The art on the menu is pretty nice, but as it stands the only gameplay is making the text turn pink. If you could fix it then I would give this game a second look.

JuanJesus7 responds:

Just double-click the texts! I will write it in the description so other people can see it, thanks!

UPDATE: Just updated the game! Now, it works with a single click

Epic Deep Night Epic Deep Night

I enjoyed this one, but I found you leading melody WAY too short. It should of been at least 4 measures long instead of just 1 in order to avoid feeling too much like a loop. I really liked your instrumentation though and the drums great.

LordPendulum123 responds:

Thanks for you comment <3

I'll put you back together I'll put you back together

That bell is absolutely beautiful, and the drums keep a calm but enjoyable pace. This is an excellent piece and I would love to see more work like this on NewGrounds. Keep up the good work.